working with wood in the Amsterdam area

Adam_rugby

Nieuw lid
23 aug 2021
Zaandam
I would like to start by saying hello to my colleagues. I am Adam, from Poland, just learning Dutch, so for now I will write in English. I think this is the right place to ask about woodworking. Do you know any companies / studios where I can ask for a job? I have my own tools, ZZP, car and VCA, I live in Zaandam. I am very keen to progress in this direction as I love working with wood.

Cheers,
Adam
4 (1).jpg

Bijlagen

• user_966510_619c03_huge.jpg
    user_966510_619c03_huge.jpg
    100,4 KB · Weergaven: 31

DannyL

Actieve deelnemer
11 jan 2017
Omg. Eindhoven
Welcome Adam!
I'm not from the region, but if you are a zzp'er then you can also advertise on the Facebook expat pages. The amount of requests on this kind of pages is quite huge. That should give you some customers in short term.

Nice stairs btw!

Adam_rugby

Nieuw lid
23 aug 2021
Zaandam
Welcome Adam!
I'm not from the region, but if you are a freelancer then you can also advertise on the Facebook expat pages. The amount of requests on this kind of pages is quite huge. That should give you some customers in short term.

Nice stairs btw!

Thank you for your kind words about the stairs :) this is probably my most interesting project so far. I'm an ZZP, so I'd be happy to look for work in the way you write about. Can you give some links to these groups? Because there are some on FB....

Adam_rugby

Nieuw lid
23 aug 2021
Zaandam
Maybe these people can be of help:

If anything, they are firmly established in the trade, so may be able to give you some pointers.
Thank you, I have already sent an application to them. Very interesting company and definitely a place I would like to grow in.

Deze plek is voor toekomstige tekst. Door nu alvast deze kolom te activeren blijft de kolommen structuur ongewijzigd en de lezerservaring hetzelfde als er hier content geplaatst gaat worden.

Hier kan straks ook info geplaatst worden.