My Small Workshop

GordonFalconer

Actieve deelnemer
29 aug 2011
Brunssum
www.falconwood.nl
Hi folks, here's a few pictures of my very small workshop, where I make my tippers (a single stick used to play the Irish drum, the Bodhran). As you can see it's very small (6m² in total),but as of 1 November I'll be moving house where my workshop will be 28m²...........happy days !!!!!!

Attached files

peterderooij

Actieve deelnemer
7 sep 2008
Hi Gordon,

I know how it feels to share the woodworking space with the gardening tools and houshold devices, i have the same situation. But still you have a nice workshop, luckely you don't need too much space since you are making small items.

I have a question, where did the rest of that in the last picture tree go?
Have you used it to make tippers :D ?

Cheers

Peter

GordonFalconer

Actieve deelnemer
29 aug 2011
Brunssum
www.falconwood.nl
Hi Peter,

Thanks for having a look! I can't wait to move into the new workshop (my wife and kids are moving into a new house which is all very well, but lets get the priorities right here!!!).

As for the tree, after a storm it be came a bit of a hazard, so I attacked it with a bow saw and an axe which eased a bit of stress........ Unfortunately it wasn't the kind of wood that I use for tippers!!!

Cheers,

Gordon

Deze plek is voor toekomstige tekst. Door nu alvast deze kolom te activeren blijft de kolommen structuur ongewijzigd en de lezerservaring hetzelfde als er hier content geplaatst gaat worden.

Hier kan straks ook info geplaatst worden.