Welkom bij www.woodworking.nl.
Resultaten 1 tot 3 van de 3

Onderwerp: My Small Workshop

My Small Workshop

Hi folks, here's a few pictures of my very small workshop, where I make my tippers (a single stick used to play the Irish drum, the Bodhran). As you can see it's very small (6m² in total),but as of 1 November I'll be moving house where my workshop will be 28m²...........happy days !!!!!!

Attached files

Re: My Small Workshop

Hi Gordon,

I know how it feels to share the woodworking space with the gardening tools and houshold devices, i have the same situation. But still you have a nice workshop, luckely you don't need too much space since you are making small items.

I have a question, where did the rest of that in the last picture tree go?
    Have you used it to make tippers ?

Cheers

Peter

Re: My Small Workshop

Hi Peter,

Thanks for having a look! I can't wait to move into the new workshop (my wife and kids are moving into a new house which is all very well, but lets get the priorities right here!!!).

As for the tree, after a storm it be came a bit of a hazard, so I attacked it with a bow saw and an axe which eased a bit of stress........ Unfortunately it wasn't the kind of wood that I use for tippers!!!

Cheers,

Gordon

Forum Rechten