Parkside slagschroevendraaier van Lidl (English post)

Geppetto

Actieve deelnemer
18 mrt 2014
Hello all,

sorry for posting on a dutch forum, but since this is an item at a Dutch shop I think you would have much better feedback's,

Next week at Lidl there will be a slagschroevendraaier with 180nm for 59.99 euro,
http://flyer.lidl.nl/8be33b5d-e2c8-4dbb-b011-f45f5925a386/#/30

This is a lot of power while the price is very low.

Looking at posts on this forum, I see there are mixed feelings around the Parkside make,
but why do you think that this slagschroevendraaier has such a small price?

Many Thanks
Nic

Roeland

Post veel
22 feb 2009
Akkrum
www.meubelmakerijbrekelmans.nl
I have this machine now for over a year and it works fine. I build a horse stable for my daughter with this slagschroevendraaier.(solid hardwood and Lariks covering).

Just bought today de invalzaag met 2x 70 cm rail also from Parkside the rails fit to the festool and makita system for €89,-
And with a minor adjustment the invalzaag also runs on these rails.
The machine looks well build en solid made, I made some test cuts and i'm impressed. Cheaper you can't get a invalzaag met rail
I bought the machine only for the two rails.
If I bought a makita rail (2x) it would cost me the same but now I have a extra invalzaag with it. :)

groetnis, Roeland

For the last 6 years I use Parkside's cordless drills daily (with lion battery) Before that I had Makita, Festool and Metabo.
Parkside is made in Germany!!

Roeland

Post veel
22 feb 2009
Akkrum
www.meubelmakerijbrekelmans.nl
No I think Germany my oldest drill from Parkside is from 2008 and it still works!

Here is a picture of the label from de invalzaag
IMG_4402.jpg

And from my first Parkside drill
IMG_4405.jpg

groetnis, Roeland

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

Bijlagen

• IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    87 KB · Weergaven: 169

Deze plek is voor toekomstige tekst. Door nu alvast deze kolom te activeren blijft de kolommen structuur ongewijzigd en de lezerservaring hetzelfde als er hier content geplaatst gaat worden.

Hier kan straks ook info geplaatst worden.