Welkom bij www.woodworking.nl.
Resultaten 1 tot 2 van de 2
  1. #1

    multi purpose latex wood primer

    Hello All,

    I notice that lots of people working with wood, when painting it,
    they use a "multi purpose latex acrylic wood primer"

    Here is an example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0mMs9nZrU0
    check from 2:55 minute

    Do you know how this is called in Dutch and where can I find it?

    As always... thanks so much.

    Laatst gewijzigd door Geppetto; 05-12-14 om 21:35.

  2. #2
    We call it here acrylic wood primer no latex in it works the same and is waterborne, look for the name "watergedragen grondverf" you can buy it here one off the cheapest ones https://translate.google.nl/translat...-text=&act=url



Forum Rechten

  • Je mag geen nieuwe onderwerpen plaatsen
  • Je mag geen reacties plaatsen
  • Je mag geen bijlagen toevoegen
  • Je mag jouw berichten niet wijzigen
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
Back to top