Desperately looking for a basic wood workshop

natalisilverio

Nieuw lid
1 jan 2017
Almere
nshuis.com
Dear members
I am not sure if I am posting in the correct category or if I can write in English here. I apologize for any inconvenience.
I am new to the Netherlands and usefull new to woodworking. I have been designing my own furniture on Rhino 3D for a few months now and I want to produce some of my ideas. I have no previous woodworking experience so I would like to ask you some advise on where I could find some basic training in English. I am consider myself good on self learning but I really need help for leaning the basics and usefull understanding all the safety standards before investing on buying my own tools. I found public workshop ( http://openbarewerkplaats.nl ) but unfortunately They do not accept English speakers in their classes.

I am also very open to work exchange in order to have the opportunity to learn from another experienced member. I am a web developer and I could offer to build your website / ecommerce.

Any advise or help would be eternally appreciated. I live in Almere and work in Amsterdam but I can travel on weekends.
Here's one of my ideas, I hope you like it ;)

Sincerely

Natali
wireless-charging-desk-side.jpg
r5.jpg
surfboard table kalaoa top.jpg

autodidact

Laatst bewerkt:

MasaveHout

Post veel
3 feb 2013
zwolle
www.masave.nl
Hallo Natali

Maybe I can help you out in 2 months time. We're moving to a new location and there's a lot of room for new projects. Just send pb if interested.

rmenkveld

Post veel
7 mrt 2015
Utrecht
Welcome to the woodworking.nl forum Natali :)

Nice to see Rick (MasaveHout) can help you out!
Besides your queries, nice work in Rhino, the autodidact part referred to the cad works?

KR, Ruben

Deze plek is voor toekomstige tekst. Door nu alvast deze kolom te activeren blijft de kolommen structuur ongewijzigd en de lezerservaring hetzelfde als er hier content geplaatst gaat worden.

Hier kan straks ook info geplaatst worden.